"I mean, it's been loud, but that was some other type of loud.”Budda Baker
welcome To TheGREATEST SETTING IN COLLEGE FOOTBALLPlay
Husky Stadium the
Shadowed by the Cascade Mountains and docked on the shores of Lake Washington, Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium is known far and wide as “The Greatest Setting in College Football,” and provides one of the most unique college football experiences in the country.
- Three-straight 10+ win seasons.
- Two Pac-12 Championships in the last three seasons.
- 14 consecutive home wins, the nation’s fourth-longest active streak.
- Six-straight Apple Cup victories.
- Three-straight New Year’s 6 Bowl appearances.
- Winners of 17 conference championships, seven Rose Bowls, and two National Championships.
- 14 Dawgs drafted in the 1st and 2nd rounds since 2015, 3rd most in the Nation and most in the Pac-12
- The school's all-time record ranks 20th by win percentage and 19th by total victories among FBS schools.
- Husky fans, aka “Leather Lungs”, are not merely spectators, but fully active participants, routinely pushing decibels into the triple digits.
- Husky Stadium holds the record for loudest college football stadium at 133.6 DB, louder than a jet engine.
- In 2018, the attendance of 69,068 fans per game led the Pac-12.
- The view from Husky Stadium is unmatched – it overlooks Lake Washington and offers sweeping skylines of Downtown Seattle, Mt. Rainier and the Cascade Mountains to the east and the Olympic Mountain Range to the west.
- A $280 million renovation completed in 2013 has made this majestic icon better than ever.
2019 HOME SCHEDULE
Join us at the Greatest Setting in College Football in 2019 and experience all that Husky Football has to offer. Washington faces stiff competition this season, including key tests vs. traditional Pac-12 rivals Washington State, Oregon and USC.
Choose the package that’s best for you
Get the best choice of seats, the lowest per-game prices, and access to special season ticket holder-only benefits like access to away game and bowl game tickets.
7-Game packages start as low as $225on sale now
Can’t make all 7 games? No problem! Choose a 3- or 4-game Partial Plan package at better prices than single-game tickets.
Partial Plans are on sale NOW for as little as $150.more info
Limited seating options are available on a single-game basis.
Be the first to know when single-game tickets go on sale by clicking the box below. A Husky athletics representative will reach out with more information.more info
"The grandest view in all of sports.”Keith Jackson
"The passion of our fans make Husky Stadium one of the greatest venues for college football in all of the country.”Don James
Let us know how we can help you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.